Hi, I’m Nathan Thompson.
I write about digital marketing, communicating value, thought frameworks, self improvement, music, and more.
I founded the digital marketing and messaging agency Lost Media Group and provide fractional CMO services to courageous businesses. I enjoy observing and leveraging the power words and media have in our lives.
Ways to use this site:
- Get free advice (useful or your 💰 back)
- Avoid marketing mistakes by learning from mine.
- Find a new song to play on repeat
- Discover a book worth reading
- Ducatis Down the Pacific Coast HighwayThere are things a man desires above all else. The loving affection of another. The respect of his peers. A life of perfect health. Abundant and lasting wealth. And one more thing. To hear the sweet siren song of a Ducati twin-cylinder Testastretta motor resonating through dual carbon fiber pipes… Continue reading Ducatis Down the Pacific Coast Highway
- A Short, But Growing List of Leadership LessonsI aspire to be a great leader. But aspiring is not the same as being. Being a great leader means being a life long student of leadership. A few leadership lessons: 1. Hire people smarter than yourself. Smart people test you. They provoke you to understand your motivations. They often… Continue reading A Short, But Growing List of Leadership Lessons
- Life Is Hard and Other Non Trivial TruismsIf life is what we make it, I’m going to need more duct tape. Myself I love a well-written “Top Things I’ve Learned in X Years” article where some brave soul attempts to distill a lifetime of experience into a curated list of lessons. It’s a daunting task. Even if… Continue reading Life Is Hard and Other Non Trivial Truisms